Are you creating more stress in your life than is necessary? Let’s think about your wardrobe. Your wardrobe has a big part to play in your life. It is the place you go everyday to choose the clothing you wear. Here are some questions for you to think about:-
- How do you feel about it?
- How much of your clothing do you wear?
- Do you enjoy opening the doors?
- Do you know what is behind those doors?
- Can you find what you are looking for?
- Do you find getting dressed each day stressful?
If your responses to most of these questions are more negative than positive you need to STOP SHOPPING AND KEEP READING. Your wardrobe needs to become your own personal shopping boutique. There are a number of elements that go together when creating a wardrobe that works for you. A working wardrobe needs to be:-
- visible – you need to be able to easily see, find and reach your clothing
- a reflection of who you are now in terms of fit, look and feel and reflect who you are and how you want to be perceived
- suitable for all aspects of your life – home, work, social, hobbies, etc
- versatile so that that the colours and styles can be mixed and matched to create multiple outfits for many situations by being able to be dressed up or down.
The place to start creating your working wardrobe is actually in your wardrobe and not in the shops. How can you go shopping without knowing what you already have and what you need. Actions you need to take include:-
- sort and organise your wardrobe
- think about your clothing needs in terms of your personality and lifestyle needs by reading Find Your Style Equation
- try on your clothing to make sure it fits and makes you feel and look good
- play dress ups to create mix and match outfits
- create a list of items you need to make complete outfits and then go shopping with your list
- change your thinking and approach to your wardrobe and shopping BY CLICKING BELOW
THINK OUTFITS NOT ITEMS OF CLOTHING
Have any questions or need help contact Kim at Individually You to set up a free 30minute chat to discuss any aspect of your style needs and discover how Individually You can help.