B IS FOR BRA SUPPORT
Most women overlok a very important element when creating an outfit. This element isn’t even visible but it can impact on how flattering and enhancing your outfit appears as well as how comfrotable you feel. You can change the look of an outfit by wearing a good fitting bra.
BENEFITS OF WEARING A WELL FITTING BRA
- Breasts will be supported and uplifted so that the fullest part of your breasts sits halfway between your shoulders and elbow thus lengthening the mid section of your body and creating the illusion of a waist even if you don’t have one.
- Stay uplifted and suppported by adjusting the straps of you bra as they stretch over time. Ideally you want to be able to fit no more than two fingers between the strap and your body.
- Your overall silhouette will be enhanced.
- Comfort is improved greatly. You avoid boob spillage, straps digging into your shoulders or falling off and the band riding up all the time.
- Can have a reduced impact on back, neck and shoulder pain especially if your breasts are larger.
- Save time, money and frustration by shopping where there is a professional fitter. I had my first bra fitting five years ago and it is the best thing I ever did. Size is determined by circumference measurement of your breast (cup size) and circumference of the area just below the breasts (band size). If you need a bigger cup size you need to godown a band size.
FIND THE RIGHT BRA SUPPPORT
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A WELL FITTTED BRA
SUPPORT YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY BY HAVING A PROFESSIONAL BRA FITTING