WHAT IS YOUR BRA DOING FOR YOU?
Did you know that your bra plays an important part in how you look?
- The size and type of bra you wear can either enhance or hinder how your outfit looks and feels.
- Wearing a bra that fits well can transform an outfit and your look. A well fitting bra which lifts your breast will certainly make a difference to the silhouette of your outfit.
- Wearing the correct bra can create the illusion of some waist definition for those of us who may never have had a waist or have found it disappearing.
Shopping for a bra can be very time consuming and frustrating. I have always hated bra shopping until I had a personal fitting and now it is easy. Even though shopping for bras is much easier now I still do not like wearing them. I only wear a bra for modesty reasons and because it can make a huge difference to my appearance.
It is worth thinking about what your bra is doing for you and the look of your outfit?
When choosing a bra there are a number of aspects to consider:-
- correct size is important for comfort, support and look
- what style of bra do you need for your different outfits
- choice of bra is also dependent on your style personality – this relates to colour, style, detailing, comfort, matching or unmatching sets and fabrics.