Did you know that even your watch is part of your style story? Dressing to your Personality Style ensures that the clothing / accessory details and elements that make up your outfit feel comfortable and just right for you.
Watches are available in many different styles, colours, materials, sizes and details and the one that you wear will be expressing an element of your personality.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR WATCH PERSONALITY?
– timeless, classy, elegant, conservative, simple, understated, professional
– plain face with gold, silver or black band – possibly leather band
– small to medium scale
- RELAXED / NATURAL
– practical, natural, relaxed, uncluttered, comfortable, no fuss, functional
– easy to read, possibly brown leather band
– medium scale
– delicate, soft, pretty, old fashioned, romantic
– delicate, fine bracelet looking
– small scale
– bold, makes a statement, modern, contemporary, sophisticated, sculptural, chunky,
– large scale
- ELEGANT CHIC
– elegant, stylish, high quality, not fussy, timeless, modern
– different, quirky, individual, unconventional, unusual
– any materials, colours and scale
– unconventional, rebellious, noncomformist
– black or metal with studs, spikes, chains, leather
WHAT IS MY WATCH PERSONALITY?
The watches in the top image are my watches. Yes they are similar in colour and shape.
These watches are coloured, different and quirky and definitely are Creative and different which is part of my Personality Style.
Both these watches are a bracelet – I do not like wearing anything that goes around my wrist as it makes me feel constrained and very uncomfortable so Relaxed is also part of my Personality Style.
I also like to wear ring watches but they are not always easy to find.
My watch reflects my Personality Style.
WHAT IS YOUR WATCH PERSONALITY?
Your Personality Style is usually a combination of at least two styles so your watch maybe a combination of styles.
Example – If your watch is more Classic but with a soft pink band then it would Classic – Feminine.
It is important that what you wear is in harmony with the person that you are and the activity or occasion you are attending.